The modified event description from the previous visit in January when we were about 10 CSers attanding:
Sargfabrik is a small community-run spa. Have a look here:
We will meet at 18:00 at the entrance, or join us later inside.
- Free for the first time but you have to register first:
You will receive a confirmation by email.
- Else it's 11.60 Eur or 7.70 for students. After 4 visits (you get stamps), the 5th is free. They will also ask you to pay a 5 EUR deposit for the changing box key which you get back when you exit.
To bring with you:
- Bring a towel or better two
- You are free to decide whether you want to take a bathing suit or not (90% decide not to), so just use a towel.
- Useful are slippers and a water bottle for drinking.
There is a sauna with Aufguss (water pouring) at every hour (usually with ,
a tepidarium (kind of steam room with hot floor and hot walls), a small swimming pool with stream to swim against it, and a warmer whirlpool, as well as a small free-air terrace.
Nearest tram stops:
Tram 49 or S45: Breitensee
Tram 52: Diesterweggasse