Do you want to see Spain?s biggest and craziest FIESTA???
Valencia's Las Fallas festival reaches its climax on 19 March when the "Fallas" themselves are burned and the City descends into chaos. For only €50, we can bring you from Madrid/Barcelona to experience this unforgettable day and return you safely back when the party is over.
Join us and you will get:
- Transport by private coach to Valencia and back
- Lots of FREE Sangria on arrival
- The famous Mascletá fireworks display at 14:00 (The best one of the whole festival)
- Maps with all the important sites marked so you can explore and see the best "Fallas" monuments before they go up in flames
- Cavalcada del foc (Fire Parade) at 19:00
- La Cremà (The burning of the Fallas) at 0:00
Departure from Madrid/Barcelona @ 7am on Tuesday 19 March
Arrival back in Madrid/Barcelona @ around 8am on Wednesday 20 March
This is CHEAPER than a return ticket on a public bus and you get to see the very best of what Las Fallas has to offer. Don?t miss it!!
For more information contact:
just post message in my inbox