Rain or shine, come enjoy a walking tour with me!
ABOUT THE TOUR
Ever wanted to see the city with a local? Ever wanted to understand how Parisians see and enjoy their city?
This is what this tour is about.
I won't do your classical and boring historical tour, there are plenty of books for that: this is about me trying to convey the spirit of a neighbourhood so that you never walk in the area the same way. Paris seen by a Parisian.
For this edition, I wil walk you around Montmartre. A village within the city, an eternal place of resistance to neat parisianism and rigid social codes.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
1) This is 100% free. I will NOT accept tips, even if you insist. I do this purely as a contribution to the couch surfing project.
2) After the tour, for those who want, we can go for drinks, and if you want to invite me drinks, you are more than welcome to do so - I can drink a lot and like drinks very much. I also think the word drink has a nice sound to it and love writing it down. Drink to that.
3) Meeting point is at the exit of Metro Blanche, on the square that is in front of Monoprix supermarket, by the bike lane. I will be holding a sheet of paper that says "CS Activity" or similar. I might forget it so check my profile picture.
4) If you are lost, you can call me: +thirty three 6 72 36 ninety eight 08. I won't answer text messages from non French phones.
5) RDV is at 16:00, I will begin at 16:10, so don't be late!
Raised-parisian with an international background who worked for ≈2 years as a professional tour guide. For the rest, check my profile and/or ask me questions, I like questions :)