REMEMBER THIS GROUP IS FOR LAST MINUTE COUCH REQUEST, IT MEANS PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR COUCH IF YOUR ARRIVAL DATE IS PRIOR 72 HOURS
Please don't forget:
1. Please, first of all COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE.
2. If you are not coming between 72 hours use the tools that CS provide us for this purpose clicking here
3. If you find someone to host you, PLEASE, let us know
I couldn't find a host through private messages, why it could happens?
1. COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE, because this will mean that you are interested in participate in Couch Surfing Community and because is the unique way that people have to met you before a meeting.
2. Read the profiles of the people that you want to contact with and the availability of the people for meeting or hosting.
Remember that sometimes people could introduce some “words or asked trap”, because they are looking for people that at less are interested in met this people and not only in getting a free couch.
At the same time, people prefer personal messages and not copy-paste messages.
Some people could ask you for a scan of your passport and a recent photo, by security.
3. If you couldn't find a host is not a motive to critique a city or a country, remember that Couch Surfing is a voluntary Web of Hospitality. You have a budget for travelling and you have to know that may appear unforeseen.
You must know that not always people could host (by personal or partners motives), maybe because they have more guests (lot of visitors in the same date means that if people have several Couch Request they'll accept people that at less have a complete profile, have read their profile and tell a bit what they want to do in this place).
This issue is getting every day more important because the key of keeping this project alive is the respect to our potential hosts. Please behave politely and respectful and we can asure you that your experience with CS will be unforgotable. Please take have a look of this link.