Location: Places >> North America >> United States >> Pennsylvania >> Philadelphia >> Drexel Dragons
Roommates Wanted: Two (2) extra rooms in 8-bedroom fully furnished mansion house (University City, 46 and Walnut)
Hi Drexel CS'ers,
We've been part of the Philly Couchsurfing community since Jan '09 and would love CS roommates in September!
You can view the full entry with pics on Craigslist: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/roo/2458559467.html
We have two (2) extra spots in an 8 bedroom mansion house starting September. We are a group of chill design and business oriented Drexel undergraduate Juniors. We are chill, down to earth, hard workers who enjoy partying and experiencing new things in the city. We’re looking for awesome people to flesh out our house.
• Recently renovated house. We will be the first group to fill it since renovating.
• Two granite/stainless kitchens – on the first and fourth floors.
• Two jaquzzi bathrooms, a third full bath with a frameless glass shower and a fourth bathroom on ground level.
• Fully furnished bedrooms with dressers, queen sized bed, mirror.
• Fully furnished common areas with couches, tables, chairs etc. that all match.
• Central heating
We searched 15 houses around the UPenn and Drexel area, and this was the nicest house we saw by a long shot.
Rent is $635 and includes all utilities. The lease begins on September 1, 2011.
Location: 227 S. 46th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
46th and Walnut. That’s 2 blocks from Septa’s Blue Line, 3 blocks from the supermarket (Supreme or Fresh Grocer), and right around a whole bunch of stores and restaurants.
If you are interested, email us or call me (Ari) at 856-316-2328.