Location: People >> MUSLIM FAMILY GROUP
Muslim around the world
Salam ou alikoum brother's and sisters,
I'm Mohamed from Brussels in Belgium, let me tell you about my project and hope that you can participate:
My project is travel around the world for one year (insh'Allah), the adventure across different countries, go to meet muslim people and no-muslim, and see how muslims live daily lives. I would see how they are perceived by no-muslims, Especially now when the media presents Islam in a very bad way.
I want to know how muslims live their religion elsewhere? Have they more difficulty than me to practice their religion in their country?
I wanted to see and understand the difficulties that poeple may have. I would like to see also the difficulties as a Muslim traveler meet (mosque, halal food .. .)
So if you want to participate or help me with some assistance (housing, aid route, indication, visit your city, travel together, anything).
Let me show you my itinerary for the first 6 months in Asia and Australia:
• London (3 Decembers)
• Maldives (5 Decembers)
• Sri Lanka (13 Decembers)
• Singapore (23 Decembers)
• Malaysia (no date)
• Thailand (no date)
• Philippine (no date)
• Indonesia (Bali) (18 February)
• Australia (Darwin) (8 March)
• Australia (Alice Springs) ( 15 March)
• Australia (Sydney) (20 March)
• Fiji (24 March)
• Hong Kong (April 4)
• Japan (Osaka) (April 10)
• Japan (Tokyo) (April 14)
• London (April 23)
During this travel inch'Allah, I have different objective.
Objective of all kinds :
• See the most Beautiful landscape
• See the most beautiful beaches in the world
• Fishing a big fish
• Assist in the building of a well
• Assist in the building of a mosque
• Teach somethings
• Swim with dolphins
• Milking a cow
• Make a safari
• Teach someone one Surate (Quran)
• Make Adhan in mosque
• See aurora borealis
• Have my dive licence
• Participate Thai boxing class in Thailand
• Participate in a karate class in Japan
• Playing basketball in the USA
• Make an unusual encounter
• Being Invited to a wedding
• Go to Mekkah
• Learn Arabic
• Perfect my English
• Learn cooking
• Toy with a koala
If you have other ideas purposes, I'll add to my list.
Sorry for my english.
Mohamed, brother from Belgium.