Location: People >> Gay Vegetarians
OpenFiesta - Join us for amazing home-cooked cuisine
I am writing to you because together with a group of friends we have created a new web application. Our service is designed for passionates of good, home-cooked cuisine from around the world. http://OpenFiesta.com is a place for everyone who wants to meet new people and likes to prepare and eat amazing food.
The aims of our service are very simple:
1. We want to provide people (including ourselves, of course) with an opportunity to explore the tastes of food that is prepared by enthusiasts of cooking from the other side of Europe as well as from the furthest corners of the world.
2. When going on holidays or business trips to a foreign country, we would love to taste local specialities as well as learn about the customs and culture of the native people.
3. We want to meet new interesting people in a setting of eating unusual meals instead of watching TV or sitting on Facebook.
4. We would like to meet with our friends more often rather then habitually drop a casual "we should get together!", as it always ends on the words and nothing more.
5. Having moved to a new location, we want to be able to get to know our neighbors. Surely, there are interesting people among them.
The initial OpenFiesta feasts have already taken place:
Pictures are available on our FB website: http://www.facebook.com/openfiesta
Our service is completely non-profit. At this point, we would like to focus on promoting the idea of good cuisine and shared meals. We would really appreciate if you could spare a moment and familiarize yourself with our service (and perhaps give us some invaluable feedback?).
I would also like to take this opportunity and invite you to a feast organized by one of the founders of OpenFiesta:
If you think that our idea is interesting - JOIN US and I would be very grateful for your support in informing others about our service.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact me.