Location: Other >> Japan Crisis Housing
Can you help with shelter, transport or translation? Ishinomaki, Kesennuma, Kamaishi or Unosumai area
I'm an independent humanitarian photographer, specialising in visual storytelling for humanitarian organisations and social medias.
I'm arriving in Japan on Friday 15th of April, to cover the post-quake situation of the Japanese people. I'll be working with NGO's and on my own.
- If you have local knowledge, or are in any of the above areas please contact me if you can advise me on places to stay (or setup a tent).
- or if you know translators that could work with me in the field on a pr. day. basis.
- if you have updated water/electricity access information
- if you are going to any of the areas, let me know if you can help me with a ride
- if you're leaving Sendai to go to Tokyo around the 26th, I would like a ride
Basically; local knowledge is vital. If you can help me in any way - please send me a private message!