Location: Music and Art >> Photography
Photo Competition: Global Health & recovery, get your work displayed in London !
Dear fellow couchsurfers,
I'm organising a photo competition for the Medsin Global Health National Conference, to be held in King's College London this April. I thought many of you, as travel photographers, probably have relevant photo and could use a bit of exposure for their work.
I'm currently working on a prize as well, which will be confirmed at a later date, but expect some photo printing vouchers for our winner, the runner up and the popular winner !
Ok, so here it goes, guidelines are as follow, hope to have the chance of seeing some of your work !
Best wishes to you all, keep on taking photos and keep on couchsurfing !
- All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of March 2012.
- Each entry must be submitted with a 100 words long paragraph briefly describing the context in which the photo was taken and how it relates to the theme.
- The maximum number of entry per person is 3. Series of several photos are allowed and will be counted as one entry.
- Using digital processing to optimise an image is allowed, but it is not permitted to add or remove key elements of the composition.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Entries will be judged according to their aesthetic value and their relevance to the theme and to current global health issues.
- A selection of the 12 best entries will be displayed at the Medsin National Conference and on the Medsin website.
- Delegates at the conference will be encouraged to vote for their favourite entry and will elect a popular winner.
- The First, Second, and Third prize will be announced on the first day of the conference. The popular winner will be announced at the end of the conference.
- Prizes will be confirmed at a later date.
- The entrants who submitted the 12 best entries will receive a letter certifying the photos won the competition. All entrants will receive a letter certifying their participation in the photo competition.