Welcome to the latin dance group of Berlin! We use this group to exchange information about parties going on and we also welcome CouchSurfers that would like to dance with locals.
For all the CSers that are visiting Berlin and are interested in the latino rumba!
- Which parties are going on now?
- Who would like to come?
- Where can I practice my style?
**** INTRODUCTION TO BERLIN´S LATIN SCENE ****
The most known places are
- Havanna Club Perfect LA style, New York style and Cuban style. Bachata and Merengue are also there to enjoy!!
Recommended on wednesdays for real latin dancers, fridays and saturdays for begginers and advanced dancers
- Mi Salsa A real Latinamerican atmosphere, nice salsa from Colombia/Venezuela, also Bachata or Raegetton. This is a smaller club but very very latino!
Very good on fridays and saturdays!
- Soda Club Another option for visitors is this club, that turns into one of the main salsa meeting points on thursdays and sundays!
Members: 161 Members in Sub-Groups: 0 Posts: 173 Created: Sep 15, 2009 Type: Public RSS