« I remember my mother, when I came to inform her about my first university success. She didn’t talk, she didn’t shout,
she didn’t sing. She slowly began dancing gracefully, her face shining with joy» (Léopord Sedar Senghor)
Like words, writing or music, dance is an another way to express yourself naturally in African traditional cultures.
African Dance Expression allows you to :
• Stimulate muscles not used in everyday life
• Remove stress and tiredness
• Develops respiratory strength and flexibility
• Dance your body and your feelings
• Release your creative energies
• Remind young physically and spiritually
through harmony, pleasure of moving your body in the rhythm
of drums (which is not without reminding the heart beat ).
Come and live African Dance Expression,
an unexpected well-being !
Members: 1 Posts: 0 Created: Feb 28, 2012 Type: Public RSS