San Francisco Bay Area
San Francisco Bay Area
Please do NOT post couch requests in this group
Finding a couch in the Bay Area:
If you're looking for a couch use the CouchSearch feature and ask hosts or click the red link above which goes to the Couch Requests Group.
Do NOT create any subgroups / use this forum to buy and sell your items / advertise apartments or rooms.
This group is for all San Francisco and Bay Area residents and visitors, it’s for those of you who live, lived, visit or plan to visit this beautiful part of California.
In this group you can find many answers to your travel questions, get to know some active members of the local CS community and if we missed something, feel free to ask us!
Welcome to the stunning, sunny and fun place called the Bay Area!
Cool, cheap and random stuff going on:
People In Plazas
- free musical concerts in San Francisco public spaces.
- great list of concerts, gigs, shows in the area.
- one of my favourites! Cool stuff on a budget.
San Francisco City Guides
- Free walking tours of San Francisco.
Seward Street Slides
- A hidden urban playground in the Castro.
SF Bay Guardian
- a cool and useful local newspaper.
Free Museum Days
- a list of free entry days in the Bay Area .
- Sound sculptures are performed in darkness in this theatre.
- an "insider's" guide to some of the best of SF.
- art, culture and technology from San Francisco and beyond.
Bay Area On The Cheap
- free and affordable things to do in the San Franciso Bay Area.
- a comprehensive guide to SF arts.
First Thursday Art
- on this day every month many galleries in SF hold a casual open house.
- San Francisco's City Guide.
- a list of local events.
Broke-Ass Stuart's Goddamn Website
- oddball gems and cheap stuff.
Plant Trees SF Listings
- yes, another listing of local events.
- even yet still more events!
- for people who love to go out to clubs and events.
The Cheap Bastards Guide to San Francisco
- pretty self-explanatory!
- news and happenings in SF and the Bay Area.
Really Really Free Market
- it's a market and it's FREE!
SF Critical Mass
- go for a ride with hundreds of people through SF. Last Friday of the month.
The Bike Hut
- bike rentals, repairs and sales near the ballpark.
San Francisco Stairways
- some of the best stairs in SF.
Free Entrance Days in the National Parks
- if you want to explore parks in California or other states.
Members in Sub-Groups:
Dec 17, 2004
To post in this group you must become a member. Just click the 'Join Group' button.
M.J. De La Cruz
The Bay Area! It's my third home!
Kitty Kitty Cat
It's a hop, skip and a jump away.
Because I live nearby [in San Francisco]...
I love SF!
Gustavo Colorado Luna
Going there and would like to join most of the events!
Looking for a room!
See all group members
2nd Sunday Potlucks, South Bay (
Couch Requests in SF Bay Area
RoommateSearch: SF Bay Area
SAN FRANCISCO LOCAL FREE STUFF/ACTS OF KINDNESS
SF Bay Area Language Exchange
South Bay Area Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Santa Clara, San Jose, etc.
Create a sub-group
Have you met Steve?
Looking for a room to rent asap://
"Madison Couch Crash 2014"
rent a room of place to stay for period of 9 dayz since 9 april./Price negotiable.Chat me
New in SF, first trip: KEA emeryville tomorrow
San Francisco April 22 to 26
meet in SF monday/any day next week!
any suggestion/plans for friday night?
Bonobo concert! Santa Cruz April.14
Friday 28 march at&t park san fransisco giants vs athletics
Yosemite this Saturday and Sunday
Road trip to the Redwoods
San francisco - New york? Road trip to create ! Impossible n'est pas français !
Driving to SF from LA on 3rd April
Yosemite April 25/26
I'm new in SF. Anyone want to meet up?
April.4-6 Santa Monica