Location: Places >> North America >> Greenland
100 X'mas Cards from all over the world
dear all friends in CS, I'm planning a project for a girl.
I hope there will be more people joining it, so I post the instruction here, if you're interested, don't hesitate to join.
I'm Elliott from Taiwan. Remember my project about collecting 100 X'mas card from all over the world?
First of all, I would like to thank everyone of you for joining my project.
without anyone of you, this project might fail, so here I request you not to forget our promise.
Let me give a brief introduction of the girl I like.
Her real nmae is 陳瑩佩 , and her English name is Ivy Chen.
She was born in Taichung, Taiwan, on 20 March 1990. She's still an undergraduate majoring in Geography.
She's a lovely and cute girl, her goal is to be a high school geography teacher.
Currently she teaches children at cram school as PT, and at countyside as volunteer.
She like cute stuff and pink color. chocolate is her favorite.
she keeps a rabbit, she like children and animals.
She has headache somehow sometimes.
OK, here's the instruction of how to write the X'mas Card.
1. if possible, choose a physical X'mas card with your country's style.
2. write a wish sentence for anything, such as career, health, fortune, relationship... etc...in English and your mother tonque (if you want you can write more), and remember don't mention anything about my name!
3. write a short love poem on any corner of the card with small fonts in English (you can also add your mother tonque version if you'd like). the following websites are for you to refer, you can find anyone of them. please see the attached email list, find your email and code, sign your code below the poem. (this is actually for us to identify which card is written by whom after receiving your card, so maybe we can share the pic of all these cards to you if possible)
4. draw a heart in any color you like in anywhere of the card.
5. draw anything else cute, interesting or cool , such as a rabbit, flowers... little kid, if you draw very well, that's cool, if you're not good at drawing, it's also fine, because it makes fun.
6. on the envelop, please don't write your name and address, please just write "Santa Claus, your city, your country" , eg. Santa Claus , Tainan, Taiwan
I hereby request you to write consignee's name in BOTH her real name and English name. which is 陳瑩佩 and Ivy, I know you might worry you can't write it well, but it doesn't really matter, she'll be very happy to see you guys write her name in Chinese, just try to mimic the writing.
the following is her physical address:
No.1, Sec. 2, Daxue Rd., Shoufeng Township, Hualien County 974, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
Room B158, Dormitory V
Name : 陳瑩佩 Ivy Chen
please mail the card on Dec ASAP since it's quite close to X'mas already.
If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask me.
Again, I appreciate all of your support.