8) I forgot about Saltspring Island Coffee Co all the way at the end of Main Mall, past the Forestry Building, along Thunderbird Boulevard. They have good coffee too.
Location: Places >> North America >> Canada >> British Columbia >> Vancouver, Coast & Mountains Region >> Vancouver CouchSurfers >> UBC Vancouver CouchSurfers
Places other than Starbucks or Tim Ho to get a good cup of coffee on campus
1) Blue Chip Cookies in the SUB
2) The Beanery in Fairview residence--I love this place! Unfortunately, I don't get to go there often enough.
3) Cafe Perugia in the Life Sciences Centre
4) Agora Cafe in the basement of the MacMillan building--cheap coffee, the place is run by volunteers! Open from 10-2:30 M-F. You can bring your own mug to take it to go or they give you mugs that you have to bring back.
5) The Boulevard in the new Dentistry Building
6) Sprouts in the basement of the SUB--I believe they have coffee
7) UBC Food & Beverage Services locations throughout campus serve a French Roast fairtrade coffee