Location: Places >> Central Asia >> Japan >> Tokyo/東京 >> Meet in Tokyo!
(Look here) Time to spend some great moments in Tokyo! (Aug 23 - Sep 4)
Hi everyone! :)
I've decided to make one of my biggest dreams (going to Tokyo) true. I just couldn't wait anymore, so I've just bought a ticket and a hotel stay from August 23 to September 4.
Even though I'm off to experience Tokyo alone (I'm 22, from Poland), I'm looking for people to join me to share experiences, show the best places or just have a coffee/beer to practice English. I would really love to meet some locals, as well as fellow gaijins visiting Tokyo - it doesn't really matter for me who you are. If you are open to new experiences and have a positive attitude like me, I want to meet you!
I will be in Tokyo from August 23 to September 4. Apart from just getting lost in Tokyo (:D) I will try to do a photo project there involving capturing about 20 unique and captivating moments there.
I would be really happy if you could join me for the following things (just propositions):
1) Standard tourist-trap things (taking a stroll through most districts, involving Ueno, Asakusa, Shibuya, Shinjuku & just about every other there is)
2) Clubbing or bar crawling (I would REALLY love to see some of the amazing Tokyo night-life, not limited to Roppongi Gas Panic-like experiences... But I need a friend to do that:))
3) Visiting a hot spring - maybe getting out of town for a day?
4) Disneyland. I know it's crowded. Nevertheless - hey, I just want to go back to being a kid for a day. Anyone up?
5) The most important one - I'm looking for places, things, locations with great atmosphere to make some unique photos (avoiding standard tourist traps). If you have anything nice to show - please contact me ;)
Thanks for reading this message. If you are up for about anything in Tokyo these days - let me know here or by private message. Check out my profile if you want to know more about me.
I'm looking forward to meeting you! :)