Hello Fellow CS cooking enthusiasts!
We (there are 2 of us) are fellow culinary students at Le Cordon Bleu here in Paris. Unfortunately, our apartment kitchens are too small to cook in so that we can practice for our final exam on 29/5. We are looking for a place with a well equipped kitchen. We would need a working oven and stove and ideally pots and pans. We have all the knives. We need a place to cook these lovely recipes as soon as possible. Please let me know if you can host us. We would be buying all of the food and you will be enjoying all of the meals!!! We will even show you the secret recipes! Everyone wins! ;-)
We will be making the following meals:
1. Poularde Pochee Suace Supreme, Riz Au Gras (Poached chicken with supreme sauce, rice "au gras"),
2. Poulet Roti Et son Jus - Jardiniere De Legumes (Roasted chicken and jus - Garden style vegetables),
3. Troncons de Colin Poches, Sauce Hollandaise (Poached hake steaks with hollandaise sauce),
4.Filets de Barbue Deglere (Brill fillets in white wine sauce), 5. Blanquette de Veau A L'Ancienne, Riz Pilaf (Traditional veal stew, pilaf rice),
6. Cote de Veau Grand-Mere (Sauteed veal chops, "Grand Mere" style garnish)
7. Cannette Rotie Aux Navets (Roast duckling with turnips), 8. Saute De Beauf Strongonoff, Riz Aux Legumes (Beef stroganoff, rice with vegetables),
9.Terrine de Poisson Chaude, Sauce Beurre Blanc (Hot fish terrine with beurre blanc)
10. Filets de Daurade Poeles Au Fenouil (Sea bream fillets with fennel)
11. and many 3 egg omlettes!!
Please let me know as soon as you can. We are available starting tomorrow! 23/5 to 28/5
Feel free to email me privately, too: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wow ! The meal looks delicious. I wish I had a kitchen I could invite you in !
I might be the solution to your problem.
For two years I organized (with friends who were/are talented cooks, meals for up to 30 people.
My equiment though is not professional, but I do have the space.
Maybe we can find a way of doing things together.
if interested you can look at my profile on couchsurfing and also on meetup.com (teatime is talktime) and Cafe philo in English.
My phones : 01 4325 8655 /// 06 20 877 669.
I am in St michel