Location: Places >> Europe >> Germany >> Berlin >> Art, Language, Culture >> Berlin Art Events
Berlin goes SNOB!
Time to wear this little handkerchief you thought you'd never put on, and behave in the most obnoxious manner. Chin up, time to take your collection of 'whatevers' out and utter them in a loud yet nonchalant voice. Well-behaved, well-arranged, time to polish your French, drink absinthe and smoke a smelly pipe while falling in admiration before art that is more abstract than abstraction itself. All in all, time to go übersnob in Überall.
The programme for the SNOB is not entirely set up yet, but you can already expect:
- obscure art that'll make your eyes fall and your fingertips bleed,
- music you've never thought you'd listen to, left alone dance on,
- videos we'll loop and pretend each of them is different,
- absinthe, sold "sous le manteau", "à la sauvette",
- a dada anagram contest, eyes closed, little finger up,
- and much, much more...
So book your friday evening for a night of pure snobism.
also, here's a link to sign up on facebook: http://on.fb.me/es7M8Q
and Your Mum's website: www.yourmum-berlin.com
FROM: March 25th, 2011 - 10:00 pm
LOCATION: Germany - Berlin - Berlin
ADDRESS: Oppelner Straße 12, 10997 Berlin