Location: Places >> Europe >> Germany >> Berlin >> Sports/Games
Event: Outdoor Fitness in Friedrichshain Volkspark
Simply put: it's spring and time to get moving - Volkspark Friedrichshain has some equipment, and company brings the motivation, the help and the fun we all need to get started!
We have met once already, but we are only four people so far and would love for more to join us!
- For the start, we will meet each Tuesday at 19:00 in Friedrichshain Volkspark, near the big stones (that is here: http://g.co/maps/scmh6);
- It will be a mixture of cardio + muscle building exercises, everyone can go in their own pace;
- For the first training, we made the following plan, which will refine it based on our bodies feedback especially :) :
- Warm-up & warm-up run
- Pull-out for the back muscles + biceps
- Push-ups for triceps (dibs)
- Pull-ups at the chains
- Normal push-ups
After these, based on how we managed them, we could also do a bit of running for cardio + sprints + interactive exercises.
Some of us are also down for some light sparring or just some Krav-Maga techniques repetition or techniques from other martial arts / contact sports.
If we will be a bigger group, we could organize it more than once a week, but for the start, it's OK once to see how it works out.
Here's a link to some photos of the equipment we've got to work with:
FROM: April 3rd, 2012 - 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Germany - Berlin - Berlin
ADDRESS: Volkspark Friedrichshain