This member has chosen to allow only Couchsurfing members to see their group posts. To see this full converstion, sign up or log in.
Location: Places >> Europe >> Germany
looking for a German city
im Eslam from Egypt and im looking for a city in Germany, i have some informations about it, but i need a german native to mention its name,
- Its a city located 30 kilometers away from Berlin,
- its also surrounding by some lakes,
- and the UNISCO added it to its historical heritage,
- this city has destroyed during the second world war,
- and it carries the king Fredrish the great's finger prints,
- also it considered one of the most expensive cities in Germany,
- and since a 100 years ago many international films start to shoot there,
- and lastly around 3 million tourists visit it each year,
thanks every body for reading this and will appreciate if answered, i think it will be easy for any German citizen to know its name!
Greetings from Egypt)