Location: Places >> Africa >> North Africa >> Egypt >> let's go camping
Wadi-degla - Hiking February 4th, 2012
Dear CS'rs & Nature lovers,
Come & join us in our hiking to Wadi Degla protectorate,
Wadi Degla is nature reserve located on the east of Maadi, the place is believed it was a sea bed 60 million years ago, the area is rich of fossils, & the soil is loose!
you need to have:
- WATER,,,WATER,,,WATER (1 liter at least)
- suitable shoes for hiking,
- suitable clothes for weather expected, (hot)
- your fruits/snacks/chips...etc, or BBQ (is going to be shared, if you want you may bring your meat & chicken)
- your coffee-tea or any favorite drink, (I have a fire)!
- a carpet/sheet (if you want) to set down on when we stop to have rest!
- your gloves (if you want) as you may use your hands!
- 3 EGP tickets for Egyptians, 5 EGP tickets for non-egyptians (updated 5 month ago)
PS: there is no near-by shops inside, so we buy everything we need before we go! (together)
it's suitable for everybody, (not dangerous)!, & not exhausting , it's 2-3 hours hiking trip!
the park closes at 5:00pm, we may stay till it closes!, but you are free to leave earlier,
the entrance is the same exit, simply the way we walk is going to be the same way we return!, (for people would leave earlier)
at 09:00am in front of Sakanat el-Maadi Metro station, check the map please:
I am looking forward to see all CS'rs,
have a nice time, & see you there!
Wessam +2 0122 313 7770
FROM: February 4th, 2012 - 9:00 am
LOCATION: Egypt - Cairo - Cairo
ADDRESS: Wadi Degla park, near to Zahraa el Maadi, Cairo