Location: Places >> Africa >> Sub-Saharan Africa >> Southern Africa >> South Africa >> Western Cape >> Cape Town >> Accommodation: Places & Spaces 2 Stay in Cape Town
Room available in Woodstock from 15 June - 2 September
I will go overseas and sublet my 16 m² room in our house in Walmer Estate:
- double bed
- goose down bedding to keep you warm in winter,
- large desk
- office chair
- 1 plant
- large window with blinds, (quiet) street facing
The house has a
- large lounge with flat screen TV and open fire place
- modern kitchen with dishwasher
- bathroom with shower and tub and washing machine
- courtyard (washing lines and compost, garden furniture, space for bikes)
- internet and landline
- on site parking
- alarm system and trellidoors.
The house is non-smoking (smoking in the courtyard is possible) and will be shared with one female South African in her middle twenties.
In the price of R4,500 per month are rent, 3 MB internet and landline per month (phone calls are charged extra), maid once a week, water and electricity included (basically everything!)
Walmer Estate is part of Upper Woodstock with direct connection to the N2 and the MyCiti bus stops a few hundred metre from the house. The neighbourhood is quiet and has some convenient stores. Roedebloem St is a 15 minute walk away.
The room is available from 15 June until 2 September. The total cost will be R11,250. A deposit of R4,500 is required to secure the room upon confirmation. It serves as security and will be refunded immediately after the stay.
Please contact me if you are interested on firstname.lastname@example.org