Igor - I'm interested in joining. As someone who hasn't skied before, would I be alright? And are there kit rentals?
Location: Places >> Europe >> Slovakia
Free Willy Ski Trip 2013
Hello CS fellows,
Ready for skiing, snowboarding in 2013?
Let me invite you to already legendary Free Willy Ski Trip which has quite long tradition (back to year 2005).
Free Willy trip is getting the upgrade and from original location (Nemecka close to Banska Bystica) is moving even closer to heart of Slovakia, to Kremnica region, accommodation is going to be in cottage Limba - Skalka pri Kremnici 10.02.-15.02.2013.
The biggest advantage is that we will stay just on the slope and can start skiing or snowboarding right from our cottage. The full price for whole trip is 175 EUR, where 5 nights (stating from Sunday evening with the availability of rooms for 2 or 4 people), 5 days ski pass, meal 3 times per a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) is included. The deposit 50 EUR is needed to be paid in advance.
Information about ski resort Skalka pri Kremnici:
- located in the middle of Slovakia 9 km from Kremnica,
- resort is in 1 252 m which guarantee the snow during all winter season,
- skiing is possible straight from the cottage Limba
- there is comfortable 4-seats lift and 4 for other regular lifts,
- 5,5 km of the trails and 8 slopes with different levels (2x easy, 4x medium and 2x hard),
- there is Relax center where you can do many sports indoor, wellness (swimming pools and saunas), bowling, fitness and squash court,
This time it's very advantageous offer but on the other hand very last minute as the deposit for whole trip has to be paid very soon.
If you want to join, you have to register and pay deposit 50 EUR ASAP!
Hope to see you,
If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Igor - permanent Free Willy Crew Member
Official link in Slovak:
FROM: February 10th, 2013 - 5:00 pm
TO: February 15th, 2013 - 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Slovakia - Ziar nad Hronom - Kremnica
ADDRESS: Skalka pri Kremnici, Slovakia