This member has chosen to allow only Couchsurfing members to see their group posts. To see this full converstion, sign up or log in.
Location: Places >> Africa >> Sub-Saharan Africa >> Southern Africa >> South Africa >> Western Cape >> Cape Town >> Cape Town Home Dinners
Model or woman needed for bridal photoshoot in Cape Town
I'm Marcelo Andrade and I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Brazil.
I'll be in Cape Town from 7 to 10 of November/2011 and I'd like to photograph a "bride" wearing wedding dress.
Here are the details:
- I'll have a beautiful white wedding dress made by a famous designer in Brazil, so you don't need to find one.
- Make up and hair are essential and there's no chance we photograph without having it done.
- The photos will be used as my portfolio in my website and printed album.
- I'll give you 20 photos in a beautiful book (printed in Brazil and sent to you by post). This is what I offer as payment for your time.
- Do I need to be a real bride?
No. You'll wear a beautiful dress and pose for this photoshoot in the beautiful city of Cape Town.
- Do you want a "groom" to the photoshoot?
Not necessarely. But if you think your boyfriend will be great for the photos, let me know. Maybe we can arrange it.
- How long will it take?
About 1 hour is more than enough. But it can last a bit more, maybe.
- Where can I see more of your work?
- Have you been to other countries?
Yes, I've been to many different countries. I recently have been to Russia, where I did the same. Photographed a beautiful couple and a beautiful real bride.
Ok, now you have a good idea of what this is about.
If you're interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll tell you a lot more.