Location: Places >> Europe >> Austria >> Vienna - Wien - Vienne - Bec - Vieden >> VIENNA ORGANIZATION >> Vienna Calling 2010 - 2nd till 7th of June 2010
Stammtisch: Vienna CS monthly meeting tour 10th of July 2010
Hello CouchSurfers from everywhere,
What has been long awaited is finally coming!
As this time it is gonna be on a weekend we set up a 30 hours action plan from Saturday to Sunday including different events starting with a chill out afternoon, keep going with the main party, election of Mr and Ms CS 2010, Brunch, Swimming and watching the WM Football Final.
P R O G R A M
Saturday 10th of July:
2 pm - Picnic, games, music and sports @ Kaiserwiese (Prater)
8.00 pm Main party @ Deluxe Coffee & Cocktail Bar, Siebensterngasse 21, 7th district.
00:00 Midnight - election of Mr. and Ms. CS 2010
Sunday 11th of July 2010
11 am Brunch @ Willendorf
4 am Chill out and swimming @ the Lake of Kaiserwasser
8 pm Final match of the football world cup @ Prater in front of the Big Wheel
D E T A I L E D <-> I N F O R M A T I O N
Chillout in Prater Kaiserwiese - bring along:
* music instruments (piano, guitar, drums, keyboards, trumpets,...)
* sport gear (frisbee, football, trampoline, skies, kite, wakeboard, windsurf,...)
* picnic stuff (butter & marmalade, prosecco, rum, blanket,...)
The Kaiserwiese is not the one in front of the Big Wheel but the first big green area on the right if you walk down the Prater Hauptallee after the skate park.
There are screens on all the walls at the bar to see the football match for the third place.
The bar offers a various selection of:
* Cocktails for € 4,80 all night long
* Beer - the bottle for € 3,-
* Beer (Leffe, Stella, Villacher Märzen and Zwickel) from the draught for € 3,2
* Red wine, white wine, Spritzer with Aperol from € 1,9 to € 3,3
* Cider Blumers 0,56lz for € 5,3
* Non alcoholic drinks (Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Icetea and many more) starting from € 2,8
* For food they offer three kinds of toast including a vegetarian one for € 3,20
The bar is centrally located with good access to the public transport and has a big smoking and a big separate non smoking area.
The bar is fully reserved for us - Couchsurfing members + friends.
Music support: We have the honour to present you the Great, one and only DJ Zuli from Peru/Lima!
Manhatten, Cosmopolitan, White Lady, London Fever, Blue Dream, Caipirinha, Devil, Mojito, Gimlet, Bloody Mary, Cuba Libre, Hawai, W.J. Benda, Southern Dream, Planthers Punch, Mai Tai, Caribbean Night, Sex on the Beach, Melon Miracle, Baybreeze, Tequila Sunrise, Cherry Lover, Deluxe Diva, Tropical Dream, Barmen Mix, Angels Kiss, Daiquiri Classic, Strawberry + Banana + Mango Daiquiri,... Margerita, Pina Colada, Bahama Mama, Exotic, Night Dream, Coco Loco (and these are only a few of them, wooohaaa)
Mr. and Ms. CS 2010 election
* will take place in form of a competition
* only 5 candidates for each gender
* candidates will perform few small and fun exercises on which they will be evaluated
* to sign up for the contest you will have to check the site on the 10th of July in the afternoon when a list we will set up (if more people are interested we will expand the list to 10 people for each gender)
Please mention in that list:
* your name
* country or city
* what you are talented
* your motto in life (e.g. your current mission from your CS-profile).
Name: Wonder Max
Talent: “painting the walls”
Motto: “be brave. Even If you are not, just pretend it – nobody can tell the difference”
Once the number of candidates for each gender is reached all further sign ups will be collected in their order in a waiting list. The nominated persons have to show up at the main party at 11 pm, otherwise their positions will be replaced by people from the waiting list.
Brunch - places are limited (but we can be flexible)- so sign up at the related event:
Please have a constant look at the event itself and the post in the Vienna group to be updated about possible changes due the weather conditions or organizational circumstances.
In case you can not access the updates, we have opened a hotline: 0043-680.301.9211, opened from 6th till 11th of July 2010.
Prepare to stay tuned!!! Travellers are welcomed !!!
Vienna CS Stammtisch Organizers
(This time it's Roxie, Zuli and Felix)
FROM: July 10th, 2010 - 2:00 pm
TO: July 11th, 2010 - 12:00 pm
LINK FOR GENERAL SIGN UP: http://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=53553
LOCATION: Austria - Vienna - Vienna