Location: Places >> North America >> United States >> California
temporary room available in Los Feliz Dec 2012-Feb 2013
I'm traveling to South America this winter from Dec 12th-Feb 10th, and would love for someone in the CS community take my room while I'm gone!
I live in a large 1 bedroom in Los Feliz proper with my roommate Travis. He has the official bedroom, while I live in the large office area that has been turned into another bedroom. I'll admit it's not that big, but both my roomie and I do not spend a lot of time at home. We tend to be minimalistic, so our place suites us just fine.
- We live in a very friendly, social complex. Everyone knows each other and
looks out for each other. Our neighborhood is safe and mostly quiet.
- Fast internet, and very basic cable. (17 channels)
- Laundry unit available. $1.50 wash, $1.00 dry
- Less than a 1 minute drive from the 5 Fwy and the entrance to Griffith
- 10 min drive from Hollywood, Burbank and Downtown LA
- Walking distance from Los Feliz Village, Hyperion Village and Atwater
- 20 min walk from the Red Line Subway
- 20 min walk from the Glendale Metrolink station.
- The 180/181/780 bus routes also pass our road 24/7
- Having a car is not mandatory for survival in our neighborhood.
My roommate is a bartender and plans to be around LA for the Holidays. We are looking for someone who is clean, active, friendly, and can commit to staying for 5-8 weeks. We would prefer someone who will not spend their entire day in the apt. We do not allow parties. There are plenty of bars/pubs in the area to party at instead.
We also need to meet or have visual contact with you before making a final decision. It's very important to me that you and my roommate get a long of course. :)
My rent is around $650/month, which includes the internet/cable bill. (We do not pay utilities). To make my room more appealing, I'm renting my room for $500/month or $125/wk depending on when you arrive.
To keep things simple, we prefer that you pay IN FULL for the total amount of days/weeks you plan to stay in my apartment before I leave on December 12th.
So officially - this is a New York style apartment with Los Angeles rent prices. Great location, great price, great people.
EMAIL ME at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested, have questions, want photos...etc.
Thank you! Talk to you soon!-Lucy