Location: Places >> Europe >> France >> Ile-de-France >> PARIS >> 2 - Paris Long term accommodation & Roommates >> Apartments for rent (Long term only)
Shared apartment in the 19th district from juin 6 to august 30
I sub-rent my 15m2 furnished room (double bed + desk + shelf) in a 75m2 apartment in the 19th district, for 580€ all included (internet, heating, electricity). My brother, who is 22, has another room. The only inconvenience is that someone has to sleep in the livingroom. It is the case of my current roommate. Fortunately, the living-room is big enough to have half of it as a bedroom.
The apartment is well situated in East Paris, between the metro stop Telegraphe, the metro stop Mairie des Lilas and the tram stop Hôpital Robert Debré. It’s 10 minutes from Belleville and 20 minutes from Châtelet by metro.
- a piano in the living-room
- the neighbours let us party all night long on the week-ends
- there is a laundry machine
- the refrigerator is big enough for 3 people
- hot plates, a big oven and a microwave
- an elevator and a bike storage room
- great roommates!
- a supermarket down the apartment
- many parks in the area (with ping-pong tables, a small soccer field and a small basketball field)
- a public swimming pool 5 minutes away walking distance