Location: Places >> Central Asia >> China >> Hong Kong >> Hong Kong - Job Search
BOOK-A-BREAK.COM IS LOOKING FOR REGIONAL ACCOUNTS IN MANY COUNTRIES
Book-a-Break.com is the new global marketplace for short term rentals and any type of travel accommodation. From traditional room to unique and unusual accommodation.
Gives to guests and travellers the freedom of choice, from hotel rooms to holiday apartments, with guarantee of staying in a professionally run accommodation.
Offers to hosts and hoteliers a free and easy way for market their accommodations, with Instant booking or Booking on Request.
What we are looking for
Regional Accounts for Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dom Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweeden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkey, UK, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
We offer a motivating and sophisticated work in a new and dynamic company with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. The worker will operate online in telecommuting and will flexibly manage the working hours.
Your main responsibility is to acquire new accommodation partners and to ensure close commercial contact with our partners in order to identify areas of improvement and optimize their commercial performance.
The Regional Account builds good commercial relationships with accommodation providers to ensure they cooperate with us in the best possible way. You will maximize revenues and meets the demand of our visitors on Book-a-Break.com
• Create strategic plans;
• Create and ensure the follow-up of commercial mailings to develop the region;
• Acquisition of new accommodations in the selected region by phone and email, according to set targets for the assigned city/region
• Responsible for area coverage;
• Take care of the contacts with accommodations;
• Be a medium for complaints and problems;
• Take care of negotiations and contracts;
• Monitor the rate parity and locate the best rates and availabilities;
• Practice allotment management; getting more availability and better rates;
• Deliver quantity and quality reports;
• Responsible for after sales;
• Accompany and train accommodations with implementation of system;
• Market our brand name to hotels;
• Expand and take care of networks.
Work closely with the Regional Coordinator
• Affinity/experience with the hotel and travel industry;
• Fluent in English & the language of country you want apply
• Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused;
• Good communication and commercial selling skills;
• Team player, motivated and enjoy the sector of e-commerce, travel and hospitality;
• Hotel/Tourism School or University background preferred.
Job Location: Online and telecommuting. The worker will operate online in telecommuting and will flexibly manage the working hours.
Send your CV by email to: job [at] book-a-break.com (replace [at] with @)
Write in the email object: REGIONAL ACCOUNT (add the country of your interest).