Location: Places >> South America >> Brazil >> Rio de Janeiro State >> Rio de Janeiro City >> RIO - Parties
Local suggestions? :)
Hello dear ! my name is Melanie and i wanted to post something on the group of Rio but i can see its a little bit bizarre no? ;p
So may i ask you some question please?
To give you a background, some of my friendswill be in Sao Paolo from 13-15 May and in Rio from 15-18 May and i would like to help them with few questions
1. They want to eat authentic Brazilian cuisine. Would you suggest restaurants that give a local experience? They are also fan of street food when I travel. Could you also suggest which ones they could try ( and ones to avoid?).
2. They want to experience samba or at least watch locals dance it. Would you know places where they can interact with locals while I experience this?
3. Walk/ run on the beach - when's the safest time to do this? They will be staying in copacobana.
4. They want to experience Brazilian activities. What do locals do on their spare time?
5. They want to listen to Brazilian music. Do they have bars that play those kinds of beat?
Lastly, how's the weather like in rio and sampa at this time of the year? - just to make sure that they bring the right type of clothes.
Thank you so much !!!!!