Location: Places >> Africa >> North Africa >> Egypt >> Cairo / Al-Qāhira - القاهرة >> Cairo COOKsurfing
Wadi Degla - Hiking June 18,2011
Dear CS'rs or Nature lovers,
Come & join us in our hiking to Wadi Degla protectorate,
Wadi Degla is nature reserve located on the east of Maadi, the place is believed it was a sea bed 60 million years ago, the area is rich of fossils, & the soil is loose!
you need to have:
- WATER,,,WATER,,,WATER (2 liters at least, 3 liters are preferred)
- suitable shoes for hiking,
- suitable clothes for weather expected, (hot)
- your fruits/snacks/chips...etc,
- your coffee-tea or any favorite drink, (I have a fire)!
- a carpet/sheet (if you want) to set down on when we stop to have rest!
- your gloves (if you want) as you may use your hands!
- 3 EGP tickets for Egyptians, 5 EGP tickets for non-egyptians (updated a month ago)
PS: there is no near-by shops!
it's suitable for everybody, (not dangerous)!, & not exhausting , it's 2-3 hours hiking trip!
the park closes at 06:00pm, we may stay till it closes!,
the entrance is the same exit, simply the way we walk is going to be the same way we return!, (for people would leave earlier)
at 06:30am in front of Sakanat el-Maadi Metro station, check the map please:
PS : Please bring your WATER,,,WATER,,,WATER (2 liters at least, 3 liters are preferred)
you may check the post related:
I am looking forward to see all CS'rs,
have a nice time, & see you there!
Wessam +2 012 3137770
FROM: June 18th, 2011 - 6:30 am
LOCATION: Egypt - Cairo - Cairo
ADDRESS: Wadi Degla park, near to Zahraa el Maadi, Cairo