Location: Places >> North America >> Canada >> British Columbia >> Vancouver, Coast & Mountains Region >> Vancouver CouchSurfers >> GAY-Vancouver Couch Surfers
Planning a wedding (27th of jan)- need your help! :D
I was born with a way to big mouth.. And this has brought me here. I said; "Sure guys, no worries - Ill plan your wedding, you just relax and focus on the moving-part"
(they are moving from Australia to Norway)
And thus I find myself, 16 days before the big day in crazy need of help on where to go, what to see and how to and so on..
About the wedding/us:
There are only 4 participants. The brides and the bestman-and woman. The organizers (me and the other bestman)arrive on the 24th and the happy couple are arriving on the 25th. The wedding is on the 27th. We leave for Seattle on the 29th.
The happy couple are on-and-off-vegetarians. We have a limited budget.
Im trying to put together a "stag-party" and the wedding ofcourse.
If you could recommend some of the following I would be super happy!
- A place to have informal dinner on the 25th
- other things to do on a bachelorparty/stagparty
- Activities and informal dinner for the 26th.
- limousine service or other mean of transport for the wedding day.
- a nice resturant for the wedding dinner
- a wedding photographer
- other things to do on a wedding day.
- fun things to see and do.
Im not married, nor have I ever planned something like this, so if Ive forgotten something please reply:)
Thanks, Anette :D