Location: Places >> Europe >> Germany >> Berlin >> Vegetarian and Vegan Lifestyle in Berlin
Looking for a home and someone to share it with?? Then READ
Hey, I am Katariina.
I am looking onwards now for you to share a place one could call home!
The first step is to have similar criteria for time (from ca. September till 2014 or 1 year) and the whereabouts (well, Berlin to start with) and the price level (I suggest 180-300 each.
You can contact me the soonest and well make an appointment and talk further. It is worthwhile to do the searching now before Berlin is again crowded with flatseekers in the Autumn!
- Non-smoker, no animals eventhough Im fine with smoking and love nearly all animals!
- Enjoying everything reasonably: Nature and swimming, Music(singng and dancing), Writing, Yoga and Meditation, Journalism, Poetry, Films/Documents, laughing, cooking, massage...list is endless...
- I work both in Customer Service and as Freelance, Theatre Instructor and Performer, hopefully sooner or later more focused in writing.
- As my income is still not so high, and should yours be neither, we could probably also seek a flat for people with low income! :)
- Anyway, I have already the documents needed for a flat, schufa, mietschuldenfreiheit, income documents, registration in Berlin since 2012... and off course passport.
If you need a reliable, experienced and amiable and vegetarian person and flatmate to share a flat with, dont miss this chance!
My request is in turn also to contact with as well someone to really make this in practice imminently.
You will have my telephone number and email via message