Location: Places >> North America >> United States >> New York State >> New York City >> FOR SALE / WANTED / FOR FREE
FOR SALE: Perfect road-trip car - Volvo 760 stationwagon
We are a couple from Denmark who are facing the fact that we need to sell our beautiful volvo that has driven us for three wonderful months across the states.
She is a gold colored lady (licensed) from the state of California who has served us very well and runs great.
We are looking to sell it as quick as possible, since we have to go back to Denmark (2nd of July), and we would love to see her go to other road-trippers who would love her as much as we have.
We are asking $1500 but are negotiable.
- Classic Volvo 760 turbo 1988 stationwagon
- No rust damages, (she has lived her life in California,)
- Never saw salt
- Lived most of her life in a garage
- New sparkplugs, gasfilter, airfilter and fuel-pump (May 2013)
- Oilchange (May 2013)
- Mileage 290k
- Leather Interior
- Big enough to fit two people sleeping on mattress in the back
- Aircondition at least needs recharging, (unknown)
- Power seats only move forward and back.
- The ceiling fabric is loose, but easy to detach
- Glove-compartment hinges broke (can still close)
- Turnsignal is having troubles at times because of bad hazard switch (easily replaceable)
- Vacuum-idle control-unit control removed (works excellent without)
* Despite of the fact that she is an old lady, she runs perfectly and with the right kind of maintenance she is supposedly good for 100K more miles (Our mechanic told us).
- Rocketbox ( Big Thule Classic, lots of space)
- TomTom GPS
- Our foam-mattres that fits the back
We hope that someone out there wants to take her on another trip. Please feel free to write us or give us a call if you have any questions.
Mads and Sofie
p.s. In case there is anyone who would be interested in buying her after the 2nd of July it is do-able, since we can leave her at our friend's place.