I'm looking for short or long-term roommates in a nice apartment in Queens half block from the subway station.
- The apartment is located in a clean, safe neighborhood in Queens at a 15 SECONDS - walk from the express subway line f as well as alot of buses.
- 35-40 min ride to 42nd st. times square
- nice looking area.
-There are many parks nearby.
-There are supermarkets macdonalds,KFC, Burguer King, Subways White castles
- Ethnically diverse neighbourhood.
- There are severals big 99 cent stores where you can get anything
- There is a fresh fruit/vegetable and baked goods deli right across the street, as well as a supermarket.
- Laundromat 1/2 block away.
- first floor aparment.
- Cool, laid back, considerate roommate.
Pictures will be sent upon request.
I am looking for someone who is kind, polite and respectful.
I am looking for someone who cleans after themselves.
Mi name is Carolina, I'm from Santa Cruz, Bolivia. I'm planning of traveling to NYC from Feb to July. I was looking for a place for me and my two friends.
Could you please give the rest of the info like prices, etc... and also if you can have us all 3 of us?
Hola Carolina hay dos habitaciones la mas pequena desde 400 dolares creo que ustedes necesitan por lo menos 2 habitaciones pero es cuestion de conversar cualuier otra duda mandame un mensaje privado.
cuando llegarian a NY?
I'm Caterina, I'm italian. I'll come to NY in April, maybe with my boyfriend. We looking for a confortable room. How does it cost the room in your house? Is sure for a girl to come back at home at the night?
hello Caterina the smaller room would cost you about 400 dollars by month and you can come back home anytime 24 hours train service nice and secure area.