Location: Places >> North America >> United States >> New York State >> New York City >> NYC Rents & Sublets - CS Apartments/Roommates. NO COUCH REQUESTS
Sublet Available in Alphabet City/ East Village for month of April $1500
Hello! My boyfriend is joining me to travel for a month and is looking to sublet his room while he's out. Details:
Furnished room for sublet is a big room with sunny windows and queen sized bed! There's plenty of room to do yoga in the room even with bed there. Or you can catch morning yoga classes at ABC sanctuary, which is right on the block! There are some of the city's best community gardens in the neighborhood, as well as more good coffee, bagels, beer, and brunch than I have time for. If you miss the Sunday Farmer's Market in Tompkin's Square, you can walk to the farmer's market in Union Square almost any other day of the week.
You'd be sharing the apartment with a lighthearted, friendly, hospitable, and open-minded gentleman/doctor in his mid-40s. He works more than full time, but he's not a high-stress individual. His eleven year old son is over 1-2 nights per week; he's a well-mannered and fairly outgoing, plays a lot of video games, won't cramp your style. He has his own bedroom.
It's more of a house than a home, you'll likely meet a few of friends of the house while you're here. There's tons of counterspace, a full gas stove, and fridgespace for you if you like cooking [just don't leave a mess ;) ]. There's also access to the backyard, it's big for the city, and a pleasant place to have coffee and read a book on a nice afternoon.
If you're relatively friendly and laid-back, this is a good place for you! Hot messes need not apply.
- Ten minute walk to 4, 6, L, & F lines, and to NYU.
- Apartment is near intersection of East 6th Street and Avenue C, in walking distance of Tompkins Square Park, Lower East Side, East Village, Lower Manhattan.
- No smoking indoors.
- You pretty much have your own bathroom and shower, guests use it too.
- Occasionally guests come by with their dogs. If you're deathly allergic, this may be a deal-breaker.
- Rent includes utilities
- Sublet is for month of April only, plus or minus a day or two if needed- we can discuss. Awesome duos/couples also considered, $200 extra.
- Interested? Please email: Rendall AT gmail.com a little bit about yourself: your interests, your lifestyle, or just send a link to your CS profile! Either way, please include your phone number! Also include what time range you would be able to meet, and on what day: March 29 &/or 30. Let him know you're from Couchsurfing! Thank you!