Friendly British guy looking for a room!
First off, please don't message me if you don't meet the criteria I'm after when looking for a room mate/house (listed below, for example if you don't live in zone 2 or if the rent is drastically different than the numbers I've put). Right, thanks!
I'm Tom, I'm 25 & I've recently moved to Melbourne after travelling half way around the world over the last year or so. I'm currently crashing at a friends while I get settled into a job, but I'm looking to commit to a room soon! I'm hoping to stay in Melbourne for the rest of 2014 & into 2015.
- Zone 1 only please as I'll be relying on public transport or cycling to get around to work in the CBD. Preferably South, but open to the North.
- Ideally I don't want to pay more than $600/month. The further from the CBD, the cheaper I would expect the rent to be.
- ,Must be furnished (ideally a double bed would be great but I don't need a big room).
- Housemates must be clean and tidy in communal areas and respectful of my personal space, as I am a very tidy housemate.
- I'm a none-smoker so I'd prefer to live with other none-smokers although I can deal with it if it's not done inside the house. I am a big animal lover so I don't mind if there's a dog/cat present!
What's most important to me is that I get on with and can enjoy hanging out with the people I live with. I enjoy time alone but I just moved here so I'd like to make some good, fun friends & I enjoy being sociable. A three or four bedroom flat share would be ideal but I'd also consider just two. Male/female housemates are fine, just be aware that I'm gay so I can't live with you if that's going to be an issue for you. Otherwise I tend to get on with most kinds of people in life!
I'd describe myself as friendly, approachable, fun, honest, reliable, easy-going, clean & considerate. I love writing, reading, travel, photography, nature, walking & hiking, scuba diving, swimming, cinema, television, music (eclectic taste), cooking, food & drink (gin & wine lovers welcome!) & socialising with friends.
To keep it short I will be coming to Melbourne to study from end of Feb to end of June
I found this ad
tell me what you think
please email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can check my profile here but also ask me anything :)
It's 310 a week per person, half as much if people share a room but I'm looking for my own room so it's not really suitable for me as I was looking to pay around 150/week max for my own space. Thanks for trying!
I'm still looking!