We usually fly on Thursdays cause the tickets are cheaper, http://www1.philippineairlines.com/ offers a lot of different flights daily, some times for as little as HKD 1330 for a round trip, even cheaper sometimes.
From Manila Airport, take an airport taxi (350 peso HKD 63) to Jam Bus station at Gill Puat, (if you walk to arrivals and take a regular metered taxi that just happens to drop some one off you would only pay about 150 peso HKD 27)
Take the bus from JAM Bus Station Gil Puyat to BATANGAS GRAND TERMINAL (Php 165 HKD 28)
From there, take a jeepney going to ANILAO (Php 35 HKD 6). We usually have breakfast at Anilao Eatery and shop at the local market. Then take tricycle going to Dive 7000 (Php 150 per tricycle HKD 27).
The resort fee is Php 150 per day, inclusive of pool use and the possibility to camp in one of our tents (tent fee 150 Php) (20p for unlimited water refills) Non divers and non swimmers are welcome.
Standard room 2500 Php HKD 446 per day
For those who wish to go diving, there would be introduction dives (Php 1,500 HKD 268) and fun dives (Php 1,000 per dive). The payment covers everything you need – gear, tank, etc. These dives can work towards Open Water Diver certification (CMAS Certification @ Php 12,000 HKD 2139).
We also do advanced courses (9000p HKD1600) and Nitrox courses (3300p HKD 590)
Before you go diving, make sure you are physically fit. Copy and paste the link http://www.padi.com/english/common/courses/forms/pdf/10063-ver2-0.pdf on your browser. If you can answer ALL questions with a NO, you’re good to go; otherwise, have yourself checked by a doctor. Nonetheless, you can swim and snorkel with us!!! Snorkeling fee is Php 300 for the whole weekend.
THINGS TO BRING:
• Tent if you have one (we only have a few we can lend)
• Mat or sleeping bag (to make your sleep comfy)
• Sun protection
• Shirt/rash guard and leggings/shorts to protect you from the sun and corals
• Socks to wear with the fins
• A water bottle to keep you hydrated, you can refill at the resort
• Food to keep you nourished (though you can buy hot meals from the resort @ Php 200-250)
• Headlamp or torch for the night
• Camera (We’ll be bringing an underwater camera. If you want your photos taken underwater, just add Php 100 to your dive fee. Bring a memory card where we can save the photos later.)
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
• NEVER swim, snorkel, or dive alone. Always have a buddy when in the water.
• Water temperature could go down to 26oC so make sure you can handle it. The sea also gets a bit choppy in the afternoon.
• The swimming pool uses salt water. (You have been warned. LOL)
• We will camp in an open area and it gets quite hot during the day. Stay in the shaded areas by the pool.
• Keep our camp area clean and orderly. There are trash bins everywhere for your garbage.
• We’ll be using an open area shower. Change clothes in the tent.
• Don’t wear wet clothing at the restaurant. The resort is quite strict on this.
• Semi, the Golden Retriever, is fond of nipping shirts so stay away if you don’t want to end up spending the whole day with her.
• Please don’t bring alcoholic drinks or other narcotics.
THINGS TO DO:
• For first time divers:
o Go over the medical checklist and EMAIL us that you have read it and you are physically fit to dive.
o To give you an idea about the intro dive, watch the video using the following links. This is a MUST. (Trust me, it’ll make life easier for you and your instructor.)
Module 1 section 1 http://youtu.be/YSPxC9O_nb8
Module 1 section 2 http://youtu.be/to4oP8kYdIU
Module 1 section 3 http://youtu.be/PYTOK_4hN14
Module 1 section 4 http://youtu.be/gKIi37_7tYA
o We’ll bring masks, snorkels, and fins for you. Choose the ones you’re comfortable with.
o Snorkel prior to the dive. This will give you a good warm-up and a glimpse of the undersea you’re about to explore.
• For certified divers:
o Bring your certification card or dive log; otherwise, your first dive will be considered an intro dive.
o If you have not gone diving for more than a month, join the pre-dive instruction for intro divers to “refresh your memory” so to speak.
We will leave on Sunday after the last dive around 3 p.m. We’ll probably be in Manila around 8 p.m.
For questions, concerns, and confirmation, please pm me on facebook Jeroen Elout or email email@example.com my mobile is 0063 9291615558