we sadly have to sell our beloved campervan *old lady*, because we will fly back home soon. We traveled the past 4 months, and we took really good care of her. We have never had a problem with her and she is just GORGEOUS.
During the day you can sit on benches with a table, and at night you can fold a bed with more storage underneath. The DVD- Player is really awesome for watching movies on rainy days. (And rainy days are not rare in Aussie :D )
You can sleep with aprox 3 people in it, more if you dont need much space :D, but its a 5-seater so you can drive with a lot of people to share petrol costs.
We will help you with the car transfer, that you are the new owner, so you dont have to worry. (:
The pre-owner was an old man, he didn't drive that much, what explains the kilometers. He died and his sons sold this van to us. We bought the van with 101000km. We drove over 10000 k's and it runs fantastic.
- REGO until July 2013!!
- its a 5-seater !!
- BIG POPTOP, so you have always fresh air and it never gets too hot!!
- great ANNEX to sit outside in the shadow, really easy to set up
- 10 litre/100kilometres petrol engine
- 2nd radio with cd and dvd player/screen and speakers ( you get also some dvd's :) )
- 3-way-fridge (gas, battery, electricity) with freezer
- stove with grill
- 3,7kg gas bottle (almost full, because we just refilled it)
- sink with 30 litre water tank
- a wardrobe with mirror
- big comfortable bed (160 cm x 190 cm) / 2 benches with table
- flynets ( poptop and window)
- all stuff for cooking, eating and drinking for at least 4 persons, boxes
- blankets, pillows and sheets
- lot of storage
- fire extinguisher
- warning triangle
- 2 camping chairs and table for in- and outside
- camps-book and maps
- 3 x 10l spare water cans
- 1 x 5l spare oil ( we used a little bit of oil just some days ago to refill the oil, oil is in a good condition, so oil change is not necessary at the moment)
- tools for little repairs ( they are new, we never needed them)
- camping light
- a spare wheel
- 2 eskies (a big and a small one)
- a 15amp power cabel (25m) for Caravan Park (you get electricity from them, so you dont have to use your battery)
- some books (=
- AND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF !! (=
Just give us a call, or email, or text message!! We get in contact an you can see the van immediately. ((=
We speak english and german.
Thomas and Tatjana