Finally the budget is out......RSVP ASAP!!
Below is a tentative quotation.
- The tentative quotation below is an assumption that we will be a group of 20, made of 10 residents and 10 tourists. It is the Math I have worked with the Rapids camp, the more, the cheaper, the lesser, well……
- This is the whole general budget.
- Down below are the activities and their respective charges. Please pick the activities you like and work on a personal budget.
PARTICULARS AMOUNT IN KSH
Camping ( residents ) 900X 10pax = 9000
Camping ( non- residents) 1200X10pax= 12,000
Total for food and beverages (per person)= 900
Barbeque jiko= 450 (general)
Bonfire = 1,400(general)
Covered eating area= 500(general)
- As for the activities, you can pay for them at the camp, with the exception of white water rafting and bungee jumping which are to be paid for in full at least 5days in advance for booking purposes.
- The minimum number required for these two activities is 4pax.
- The charges for all the other activities are as per the rate card.
- A for the food and beverages, the budget will amount to 900 per person. We shall be cooking for ourselves, and to not waste as much time as we did in the last camp, for those who attended, I would like to do the shopping early enough.
- For those who have no tent, kindly let me know and I will arrange for you to get one.
- Kindly note that you will only be giving me the amount stated above at least by the 24th of May, 2013, that is a week earlier so as we are booked and confirmed. For the residents= 2000 and 2,300 for the tourists.
Below are the activity charges…
2013 Residents Rates (Per Person)
- RESIDENTS in the 1st column and TOURISTS in the 2nd column( In KSH)
Camp Entrance Fee (1 hour only) 200 500
Camping fee (Tent and bedding provided) 1,400 2,000
Sport fishing (own rod) and bird watching 450 600
Bon fire (Group Rate) 1,400 2,000
Nature walks Kiambicho forest (4hrs) 450 600
Moon light walk (6pm-7.30pm) 250 500
Adrenaline Activities (Breathtaking challenge)
Plunge (50ft) 1600 2500
SaganaWater glides 500 1,000
Rock Climbing 300 600
Adventure River swims 400 600
Bungee jump (60 m) 5,200 5,200
White water rafting 7,200 8,200
Stress free programs 400 800
Sagana river Therapy 450 1,000
Kayaking (1hr) 1,500 2,000
Local Mtumbwi (Boating) 250 500
River Boarding 850 1,500
Playing own Music Systems (Group rate)1,000 1,000
Men’s Bathroom ( Interesting Activity) 400 600
Camp Equipment for Hire (per day)
RESIDENTS (KSH) TOURISTS(KSH)
Extra Blanket & Mattress 150 250
Lantern (Night time) 300 400
Lower car park (Loading Zone) 250 350
Upper car park (Night time) FREE FREE
- I would officially ask all members to confirm their attendance; the dates have been confirmed and are 31st- 2nd June, 2013. I would like to know the official number that will be coming with us, so as I organize for transport as early as now. I wish we could all fit in the CS volunteers’ cars and provide for fuel.
I AM IN….WHO ELSE??? RSVP ASAP!!!!!!
DATE: 31st-2nd of June, 2013
LOCATION: SAGANA; RAPIDS CAMP
TIME: 2 HOURS FROM NAIROBI
CLIMATE: SOMEWHAT COLD
CSERS READY TO ROCK!!!
Huuuuuuuuuuggggggsssss and Beijos,