WELCOME AT MY TABLE!
You register to this homedinner by signing up to this Meeting Display + messaging tonight's Dinner Host for the address. Either one missing means not attending.
[please IGNORE that the URL in your browser says: "...fri19apr-...". It is an error of this new CS-Events system]
Same Meeting Display within the Classic Events section: https://www.couchsurfing.org/meetings.html?mid=177567
• Status: FULL HOUSE, new signups get waitlisted!
• Dinner Host: Mario Dilleni's house + garden [https://www.couchsurfing.org/send_message.html?id=L8NB15F]
• Chef Cook: Judit Gulyas [https://www.couchsurfing.org/judijudi]
• Sous Cook & Assistant: Emese Horvath [https://www.couchsurfing.org/hor.emese] / Ramón Ster [https://www.couchsurfing.org/ramonster]
• Dish: Hungarian: Borsóleves soup, Paprikás Krumpli (meat+veg), Palacsinta (pancakes)
• Max # of eaters: 20 incl host&cooks
• Estimated spendings: 800-1500Ft pp (pls bring change)
• Walk-in: 18:30-19:00
• Contribution: put on your happy face, bring a (board)game if you can
We realise your plans may change. However, we also need something to go by. Once registered and being forwarded the address, you give notice to your Dinner Host on time if you can't make it after all. That way you'll not force us to divide your no-show costs over the rest of us. Plus it'll allow us to offer one possibly waitlisted person your seat at the table.
• Feel like hosting or cooking a homedinner yourself? Then pls sign up to the affiliated Group: https://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=30478 . Apprehensive? Then contact http://www.couchsurfing.org/send_message.html?id=C2K3JP for suggestions.
• Express your enthusiasm for this initiative within these meeting threads on Budapest related Groups: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/budapest-budapest-hungary-hi-y-all-i-just-arrived-in-town-and-thought-i-d-do-my-part-in-bringing-some-life-into-this-local-community-i-ve-organ AND https://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=7429&post=14374944 .