The Opening Ceremony will be launched in The International Day for Tolerance 16th Nov. 2013.
Nearly dozen nations will gather and send a message of peace and tolerance. The day was created to provide an opportunity for everyone within the global community to rededicate their commitment to and responsibility in encouraging tolerance, respect, and cooperation among different cultures and people.
From The Heart of Cairo, Let's send a message of love and peace to all NATIONS. Let's invite your ALL Friends and join us these NIGHTS.
- Albania - Azerbaijan - China - Egypt - Greece - Indonesia - Jordan - Morocco - Pakistan - Russia - Sudan - Tunisia.
- The Guest of Honor is China
Festival Program & CS Event
- The Festival will be located in 3 places: Salah El Deen Citadel, El Hanager Art Center in Opera House, and Kobbet El Gohoury.
- No fees, No tickets for the festival.
- For the festival program, check the event scheduled days to know which countries will be presented when and where. Or check this FB pic for the timetable
- As Couchsurfers, we're going to gather our self and attend in different places to cover most of the festival program along the week. The Meeting points and time per day will be defined soon. You're welcome to contact the event organizers
- Mostly we're organizing with the Ministry to have our own VIP seats. So to confirm your attending, please do the following:
1- Please visit the CS event page and attend in the day(s) you prefer to attend.
2- Call or message the event organizer to confirm your coming and add your name into the guest list. Without the guest list, we may not be able to confirm with the Ministry how many seats required.
CouchSurfing EgYpT Responsibility
- In Cooperation with Ministry of Culture, We honored to host the event online on our CouchSurfing EgYpT community page and Volunteer promote for the festival.
FB Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1409913132575505/
- It's our third successful story to cooperate with the Ministry in such festivals to prove our strong Couchsurfing existence in the society and highlight for our volunteer role and CS spirit worldwide in a proactive way.
- As CS event, We'll participate and attend in the festival mainly in the opening and closing ceremony. Enjoying the festival and its program.
- Covering the festival on daily base with our Camera lenses and writing reports/ articles / blogs about it. If you're interested to join our teams, please contact the organizer.
- Organizing a tour around the Citadel ( announced later )
Cellphone: +2 0100 1766198