• Hi there,

this is Marlene (nickname: Leni, 19) and my boyfriend Michael (24) from Germany.
    We have worked and traveled in North America for 5 months now and Vancouver is our last stops on our big journey.

We're looking for some advice where we could buy native american products, especially for kids (jewellery, toys).

Thank you in advance.

Michael and Leni
    Private_message
    you can buy stuff directly from artisans in gastown & the DTES
    Private_message
    A nice place for jewelry is the Lattimer Gallery http://www.lattimergallery.com/ near Granville Island. Maybe not for kids... but worth checking out for great rings and cuffs.
    Private_message
    http://www.creativetechnology.org/events/woodward-s-indigenous-winter-market Getting products made by first nations is really important I think. There are a lot of shops to be weary of that appropriate indigenous culture for profit (again) but there are also a few shops owned and stocking First Nations made art. Another one is on the North side of Commercial on Hastings, there is a shop a block to the West which is great too. :) Enjoy.
    Private_message
    Hill's Indian Crafts by the steam clock in Gastown.
    Private_message
    Cedar Root Gallery. Located inside the Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre. 1607 East Hastings Street. Vancouver, B.C. V5L 1S7
    Private_message
    There's nothing stopping Indians from profiting from Western European art forms, nor do I think that we would even know what West Coast Indian Art is had there been no opportunity for Indians and others to profit from it, so I wouldn't worry about any of the above concerns. Check out Gas Town though, as it seems the place to go and features some nice, older architecture.
    Private_message
    There's nothing stopping Indians from profiting from Western European art forms, nor do I think that we would even know what West Coast Indian Art is had there been no opportunity for Indians and others to profit from it, so I wouldn't worry about any of the above concerns. Check out Gas Town though, as it seems the place to go and features some nice, older architecture.
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Private_message
    Cedar Root Gallery , which is an aboriginal owned enterprise at the Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre
    1607 East Hastings street

604 251 6244

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.