• Presented by the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority and co-curated by cross-disciplinary artists

Similar to Clockenflap, there will be music, dance, outdoor performances and also Collaborative programmes.

please check out http://www.freespace.hk/en-us for more info

most importantly, IT IS FREE! you can register the free tickets at the above website

Private_message
    Cool! The register will be started from tmr, 21st Dec, 11am

Letsssssss go!!
    Private_message
    wow,even i am a hongkonger, i hvn't heard this website before@_@it sounds great!i would register to get the free ticket tmr:)thanks for telling us this event:D
    Private_message
    Hey Wing Liu, I guess it should be Nov instead of Dec ;)
    Private_message
    Awesome! I was just able to get a 2-day pass. Now hopefully exams won't interfere too much. >_
    Private_message
    can't get the ticket too:(waiting for the second round.
    Private_message
    there will be second round ticket registration next monday 11am. wasn't able to register ytd, good luck to me next mon!:p
    Private_message
    Dear All,

I also get the tickets already. Should us have a gathering in the Free Space Fest? Let's share some food and wine together!

Cheers
    KaHo
    Private_message
    will be there on Dec 16 =)
    Private_message
    Got my ticket for the 15th :)
    Are we going to meet up? I'm visiting HK alone, would be nice to meet others :)
    Private_message
    I've got tickets for both days. I hope we can put together some kind of meet-up.
    Private_message
    hey, I got ticket for sat. should we set up a meeting point and time if u wanna go together?
    Private_message
    just registered, awesome
    Private_message
    Anyone have ideas to meet up on Saturday?
    Private_message
    hey guys,
    Let's meet at Exit B, Kowloon MTR station, 2:30pm (15th of Dec.) if anyone has better spot to meet, plz post it out
    Private_message
    who's gonna be there on sunday?
    drop me a text
    Private_message
    Hellooo,

I'm just wondering if there's a similar event to the above from 22nd dec - 1st jan? I'm a graphic designer from Bristol, UK so would love to be exposed to the design/music culture in HK.

Cheers!

Yvette
    Private_message
    Got ticket for both days, would be more fun to meet u guys. and share some food and wine too?
    See ya,
    Hazel
    Private_message
    Hey Yvette, sorry there isn't so far in that period of time....but there will be some music gigs happening though :)

you may check out www.hiddenagenda.hk for more info

Private_message
    Cool See you guys there on both 15th and 16th LOL :)
    Will anyone leave contact number in case running late or get lost?
    Private_message
    I think I'll be a bit later than the 2:30 time today, does anyone want to give me a text so I can have their number to contact later on? I won't have internet so I can't check this page again - my number is 54831848, so someone text me please? :)
    Private_message
    I'll try to be at the meeting spot around
    2h30 but i might be late. number's 6034-5464 See you all there!
    Private_message
    i might be around 6106 2154, weather will be hot!!
    Private_message
    might be a bit late, my number is 91226446,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.