• Hi Shenzenites,

Greetings from Jaipur (India).
    My City is very famous for Forts, Palaces and Royal Weddings / Big Budget Marraiges. It is also famouse for many Indian Festivals.

I was just wondering a possibility to attend a Wedding Ceremony in typical Chineese Family or a Family or Social Function. I am very excited to know .......as .......How people Dress up, their Dishes, Music, Rituals etc etc.

Last time I attended the most Famouse VIKI Bee's Pancake Party which I enjoyed a lot.

I am once again visiting Shenzen from 10Dec,12 till 15Dec,12.

Anybody ...Please can provide me a lifetime opportunity ...

-- Deepak
    Private_message
    Hi Deepak,

I remember you, you were so nice to bring so many gifts to everyone in the party,very impressed. Sorry i dont know any wedding is coming, but hope you will have a good time in shenzhen again:) Welcome back:)

Rebecca
    Private_message
    Hi Rebecca & Santi,

Thanks for your replies.
    I have been to Shenzen last week and now just have arrived back to me City.

You guys must be proud of having a place like "Splendid China Village". I spent a Whole day there and coincidentally they
    were having wedding theme this time.

We enjoyed dancing with the local artist and enjoyed a lot.

Fantastic experience.

I am likely to visit again with my family next time.
    Just planning as when to visit ......!

thanks once again.

- deepak

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.