• Hey y'all,

I think I'm making the trek out to Philly from Lancaster this coming Monday, 12/10, to check out Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit at World Cafe Live. I haven't been to World Cafe Live in nearly 5 years so I'm pretty stoked about that. And Isbell and his band are some of the best there is both lyrically and musically, although I suppose I'm biased.

Here's a link to the concert information:
    http://tickets.worldcafelive.com/eventperformances.asp?evt=4656&c=100&pg=

I'm unsure at this point if I'm driving back to Lancaster that night or crashing somewhere in Philly. Regardless, I'll probably be heading to the show by myself so it'd be nice to have some company. If anyone else is thinking of going, feel free to shoot me a text at 717-572-5095. This should be a good one. Take care!

Regards,
    Wes
    Private_message
    Anyone? I purchased my ticket tonight so I'll definitely be there tomorrow.

Don't hesitate to send me a text or give me a call if you decide on going. Pretty darn excited for this rock show.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.