• 1. Are there any beautiful hikes within a bus-ing distance to BCN (or driving if there are BCNers that want to go)?
    2. Does anyone want to go on a hike?
    3. When? :)
    Private_message
    I'm here at least until January 1st. Maybe until the 5th. Thanks for the suggestions!
    Private_message
    Hi laura, i am from the uk. Here with a friend from barca. If you would like to do so some sightseeing. Hanging put etc. if you can bring anymore people along even better. I am around until new years day.
    Private_message
    Hi Laura / Dal,

I was planning to go to Montserrat one of this days with the car just for enjoying the day and doing some sightseeing.

Let me know if you would like to join. Saturday 29th could be a good option to go. It is not far away by car.

Let me know your views,
    Daniel
    Private_message
    Sitget is also nice... you can get there by train... tell me if you want to got with you....
    Private_message
    Hey Laura

I'm coming to Barcelona next week and stay for a month.
    I love hiking, so if you're around in January, I'd like to come along some time.

Regards, Trine
    Private_message
    I wanted to go to montserrat on sunday but I'll go to dance salsa at noon in Parc Ciudadella.

See this post: https://www.couchsurfing.org/group_post.html?gid=15556&reply=13578996#newpost

See you
    Mario
    Private_message
    i will like to join you .. i hv a car, if any one want to join me to go so it is wellcome....

hv fun cheers
    Private_message
    Friday- Sitges? Anyone interested?
    Saturday- Monseratt with a group?
    Sunday- Salsa in the park :)
    Sometime hiking next week with Trine? (I leave Friday at the latest, maybe earlier)
    Private_message
    Hey travellers!
    If you want to use the bus or train it's easier than you think! Luckly, in Barcelona Public transport can take you wherever you want, it is expensive but if you buy a ticket for 10 trips it is cheaper (it is called T-10).
    This is a website of the catalan goverment that shows you the best route with public transport to your destination (even to montserrat!): http://mou-te.gencat.cat/cercaItineraris.do?do=defecte&flagTornar=true

Enjoy Catalonia ;)
    Private_message
    Maybe sunday, salsa in the park...
    Private_message
    You should go to Montserrat

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.