• anyone having a house party for new year
    that me and a friend could come to!
    :)
    Private_message
    checkk out the thread for it
    Private_message
    i meant, i saw two, go for which you fancy
    Private_message
    Hi! me and my house mates we are planning to organize a cool NYE party, here u can find the details! local people will join the party, but we will love to have CS people to start the year! This year we discovered CS and it changed our way of travelling, so we will like to host a party and invite other CS members (locals/internationals)!

So you are more tha welcome!
    Private_message
    marc potser s'ha plantejat una mica tard, n creus?
    Private_message
    guys, im having problems to receive CS messages. so, checking directly in here. caterhine, it slipped my mind. for now, only one house party of marc...another aptions, check it: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/threads/barcelona-cataluna-spain-any-interesting-plan-for-new-year-s-eve-with-couchsurfers.
    Cthrn, PM for a decent personal question
    Private_message
    hey i messaged everyone ofd the parties and everybody seems to say too many people are already going. maybe well find a bar somewhere
    Private_message
    hey i messaged everyone ofd the parties and everybody seems to say too many people are already going. maybe well find a bar somewhere

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.