• California girl looking for a possible skateboard to borrow and/ or some company to show me some cool spots. I will buy ya a beer ;)
    I am flexible Saturday or Sunday afternoon, whatever fits your schedule. This would mean the world to me!
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm visiting from Canada. =) Do you want to meet up to check out some spots at night? I'm only there on the 18th.
    Private_message
    Ei! I have my own skate aswell! I would love to join on saturday or sunday! Tell me the plans!
    ; )
    Private_message
    Hey! I've got my longboard too! Count me in!
    Private_message
    i think we are waiting the SARAH answer
    Private_message
    Ok!
    But I kwon that skate is not as confortable as longboard!
    I probably will be more slow!
    So, appointment on sunday around 12 h ?
    Private_message
    haha! sorry everyone I have been super busy all day. I would love to meet ALL of you!! What is a better day for everyone, sat or sunday? I am FLEXIBLE, do solid plans except no early mornings of course! I may have a skateboard lined up to use, but not 100% sure. Obviously we should all meet up together, and if anyone knows the area better, act as a tour guide or something like that. sound cool?
    Private_message
    no solid plans for weekend yet*
    Private_message
    Hey I think my friend Jorge told me about you haha! Skateboarding is my only transportation in the city so the best spots for cruising are around Barceloneta, up to Mar bella, Arc de Triomph and far in between,. If you want to brush up on your ollies and learn some tricks then MACBA, Placa Universitat, and the Park across from Parallel Metro are some of the best places! I guess it depends if you just want to cruise the entire city or have some nice pavement to coast on!
    Private_message
    Lindsay,
    Small CS world! He told me about you too. I want to meet you! I like all the spots you mentioned, am talking to a few people about borrowing a board. What day is best for you? I like cruising mostly, but if you know any tricks feel free to send them my way as only have a few ollies up my sleeves at times. More just lookin to cruise in the wind and see some more of the city in a fun way, and of course meet new people.
    I'll send you my number in a message, seems like all these ppl want to rally too!
    Private_message
    I am not opposed to sunday! that sounds cool. Waiting to hear back from everyone else if they are still interested also.
    Private_message
    Sunday plan sounds good to me. Just let me know the time and place to meet and I'll be there!
    Private_message
    SO! let's meet tomorrow sunday!
    What hour? Where?
    Would you like to make the appointment, dani?!
    Private_message
    Heyyyy! Daniel your plan looks really great, such a pity I can't make it today! I'm more a rollerskater but if any of you repeat something like that I'm in for the next time!!
    Private_message
    Ok! So 12:00h ciutadella metro station. Laura, take your rollerskates and join us tomorrow!

Hope to see everybody there tomorrow!
    Private_message
    Cool!
    I will try to be there at 12 am
    but if I'm not, I call you dani!
    see you tomorrow!
    ana
    Private_message
    Cool!
    I will try to be there at 12 am
    but if I'm not, I call you dani!
    see you tomorrow!
    ana
    Private_message
    Awesome see you today at 12!!!
    Private_message
    Sounds like the ideal opportunity to test out my new longboard ! Ohyeahhhh !!
    Private_message
    Please do not call Barcelona Barca or Barça, this is just the name of a Football club. We call it Bcn or more coloquial Barna
    Private_message
    I couldn't find the replies to this post in time to meet up, I'm couch surf challenged, but to everyone I did meet up with later on, let's make this a weekly thing maybe! Good to meet you all.
    Cheers
    Private_message
    Yes! I had a lot of fun yesterday! Let's organize a weekly meeting and let's find more people for our CS crew! :D
    Private_message
    Would love to longboard But I don't have one of my own.
    Private_message
    I'm looking for a board as well. Lets skate
    Private_message
    f! i wrote u by private BUT NOW IS TOO LATE i have a runners meeting and a plan later so perhaps another day! but ahve th park th skate th skaters and OF COURSE WANT TH BEER but bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee today can't
    Private_message
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but u r not yet in bcn then ok

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.