• Going to the museums today! If you want to come along let me know. We are meeting at 12 but, I will check back here before I leave the house at around 11.
    Private_message
    I'd like to come! Where are you meeting? :)
    Private_message
    my thoughts exactly (they are free today right?)...going on free city tour at 11 till 1:30 but would love to meet up later. which museums and when?
    Private_message
    12 at the jaume I station! Hope I see you all there!
    Private_message
    i m goin to fundacio tapies and la pedrera if someone wanna join 693904995 will be at tapies at 2 30 pm

Private_message
    i m goin to fundacio tapies and la pedrera if someone wanna join 693904995 will be at tapies at 2 30 pm

Private_message

Private_message

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.