• Guys, please I need some urgent help!!!

I was robbed yesterday! People entered my house and took my macbook. It´s my work computer and I depend 100% on it to work. I can´t be without a computer. I need to buy another one, but at the Apple Store here, they only have the spanish keyboard, and this one is not good for my work, I need the internacional (English) keyboard. If anyone knows a friend, cousin, family, colleague, whoever is coming to Barcelona tomorrow or the day after, in the next 7 days, please let me know. I want some one to bring me a macbook air from United States or Canada. If I buy it here, it takes 15 days to arrive. I´m up to give 100 dolars for the favor and I can give a couch to who´s gonna bring it to me. If anyone knows, please let me know!!! Thanks a lot! My email is felipedaniel"at"hotmail"dot"com
    Private_message
    I´m sorry, I´m using another computer and accidentaly I posted a lot of times the same post, I´m sorry for that, I´ve already deleted!!!!
    Private_message
    i am in nyc and can probably pick you up one
    Private_message
    I used to work for Apple and you can request rush shipment.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.