• Hello Barcelona, I am coming to Barcelona tonight. At 23.55 i´ll arrive to the airport. i want to learn if i can find the train R2 Nord at that time and until when the metro works. Or if you advice me to do something different i´ll be waiting for them. BTW my hostel is near to Sagrada Familia. thanks in advance.
    Private_message
    Hi, I don't think there's any train at this time. The best option is the "Airbus" which brings you to Plaza Catalunya (city center). After that you should ask for a bus for going to Sagrada Familia because there will be no metro neither. Maybe you can check at this website www.tmb.cat the bus you need
    Hope you find your way!
    Private_message
    if i were you, i'd think of asking for couch around the center, or some hostel around. i couldnt host you because i hosting one guy tonigh due to emergency situation
    Private_message
    thanks for your answers, they helped a lot :)
    Private_message
    You can take http://www.aerobusbcn.com/ from the aiport (5 euros) and the metro on Plaza Universidad, Line 2, 3 stops until Sagrada Familia.
    Private_message
    No trains at that time, but you can take bus N16 or bus N17 from the Airport to BCN centre all night long, every 20 min. The price is 2 euros! I work at BCN Airport, tell me if you need more help. MERHABA! ;)
    Private_message
    i already returned from barcelona, thanks for your help though. "Merhaba" :)
    Private_message
    hola ,, at that time is hard to find a regular transportation to city , i think the only
    option way is get a cab
    Private_message
    Sorry Seda, this is not working properly. It says your message was from today... I hope you found buses N16 and N17 at the Airport, they work all night long every 20 min. Opucuk! ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.